Our Price: $229.99
Price Includes FREE Shipping!
Everything from the original classics to the modern wah-wah sounds can be created with warmth and depth through the fantastic EBS WahOne.
The EBS WahOne is the only versatile wah-wah pedal designed specifically to enhance your bass groove. This unique pedal is based on the classic concept, created by die cast chrome. With an easy dial-in design the choice is yours - use it as a wah-wah, envelope filter or volume pedal.
The EBS Bass Effects and Preamp pedals will add new dimensions to your sound. Designed specifically for bass players by bass players. With EBS' experience and technical know-how, they have created this unbeatable range of seriously special effects.
- Wah-wah and Volume pedal in one
- Select wah-wah or envelope filter character
- Equipped with awarded "tubesim" circuitry
- Extremely wide frequency range
- Possible reversed pedal action
- Nominal Input Level: -8 dBv (active) or -20 dBv (passive)
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- Output Impedance: 500 ohms
- Frequency Response (+0/-3dB): 30 - 20k Hz
- Modes: Wah-Wah or Volume
- Filter Frequency Range: 75 - 3500 Hz
- Filter Q (min/max): 4.5 / 16
- Midrange Control: +/- 12 dB, 50 –2.000 Hz ,Q=0.80
- Filter Mode: Low or Band Pass
- Nominal Output Level: -10 dBv
- Drive Control: 0 – 35 dB Gain
- Dynamic Range: typ 107 dB A-weighted
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.6" x 3.7" x 3.0" (270 x 95 x 75 mm)
- Weight: 1.8 kg (4.0 lbs.)
- Power Requirements: 9 V DC Regulated, 25 mA
Several Samples Here
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS:
Bass Guitar Review
Musiker Magasinet Review
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 2/18/2006:
"Now this is the way bass wah should sound like. I've never really cared that much for wah's until I tried this one. No added noise with any of the settings and the low end is never compromised. I really enjoy the versatility of the pedal. Using the different wah settings for low pass and hi-q allows for some significant variations. Another great thing is that they have included the tubesim circuit. It certainly adds harmonies to your tone and brings out the right mids. I really don't know why there's a switch for it since I can't imagine why anyone would ever want to be without it?!?"
ALL HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEWS