Our Price: $325.99
Price Includes FREE Shipping!
EBS ValveDrive offers the possibility for classic and traditional warm tube sounds up to hard and pure tube distortion.
The EBS ValveDrive tube preamp/overdrive pedal can make your bass either glow or growl, whether you want your instrument to sing or scream. The EBS ValveDrive delivers everything, from classic tube warmth to hard and pure tube distortion. The design in steel, chrome and Bakelite is based on a classic concept with an easy dial-in design.
The EBS Bass Effects and Preamp pedals will add new dimensions to your sound. Designed specifically for bass players by bass players. With EBS' experience and technical know-how, they have created this unbeatable range of seriously special effects.
- Use as preamp or overdrive pedal
- Vintage or modern tube sound
- All musical high-grade tube design
- Classic style passive filters
- "Class A" tube overdrive pedal
- Designed exclusively for best bass response
- True bypass
- 12V Power Supply included
- Nominal Input Level: -8 or -16 dBv (active/passive)
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- Frequency Response (+0/-3dB): 35 - 20k Hz
- Gain Range: -oo/+26 dB
- Bass Filter Range: 15 dB < 80 Hz
- Middle Filter Range: 12 dB @ 400 Hz
- Treble Filter Range: 6 dB @ 5 kHz
- Output Impedance: > 500 kohms
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.5" x 5.3" x 3.0" (165 x 135 x 75 mm)
- Weight: 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs.)
- Power Requirements: 12 V AC, 500 mA (power supply included)
AUDIO SAMPLES: Coming soon...
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS:
Fuzz Magazine Review
Musiker Magasinet Review
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 4/20/2007:
"fat. chuggy bass sound, like allthose nice valvey chuggy bass lines on records."
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 9/19/2006:
"...I couldn't be happier. This is one sweet piece of gear and I'm finally pleased with my tone."
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 5/23/2006:
"Like sauce on the potatoes... Set the drive low and volume high you get a FAT sound, reminding of the fat switch on old Fender Bassman heads. More drive gives grit, dirt all the way up to useless. If you set the drive at around 9 o'clock you have a good allround tube amp sound and when you switch to modern style you get distortion without changing settings. The pedal sounds really, really good for guitar as well. I use the pedal with my Eden rig and EBS combo. Noise level is low, unless you have full volume and full treble, then it is "noticable". Lightyears away from many other pedals."
ALL HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEWS