Our Price: $399.99
Price Includes FREE Shipping!
EBS MicroBass II Preamp:
This is the ultimate bass tool. Period! The MicroBass II can be used as an active direct box, a one or two channel preamp, an instrument switcher, or a blender.
The two channels provide sound shaping from high end solid-state types to distorted timbres, using the awarded tube emulation circuitry found in the EBS range of professional bass heads. An incorporated effects loop gives the user added flexibility for connecting to other effect pedals, or for mixing in an external audio source such as a CD player for rehearsal purposes.
The balanced output with speaker simulator option provides unmatched flexibility in live and studio situations. Footswitches control mute and channel operation/switching. Other features include headphone output, low battery indicator, link and master outputs, bass, ‘sweepable’ midrange, treble, bright and edge filters, drive and effects mix controls. The EBS MicroBass II delivers that big, burning EBS sound wherever you go.
The EBS Bass Effects and Preamp pedals will add new dimensions to your sound. Designed specifically for bass players by bass players. With EBS' experience and technical know-how, they have created this unbeatable range of seriously special effects.
- Versatile two channel preamp
- Use one or two basses
- Five different filters
- Tube "Class A" simulator
- Effects loop with mix control
- Flexible drive control
- Balanced output with speaker simulator
- Headphone output
- Battery low indicator
- Four different powering modes
- Nominal Input Level: -8 dBv
- Input Impedance: 10 Mohms (Ch A), 1 Mohms (Ch B)
- Output Impedance: 10 kohms
- Frequency Response: +0 / -3 dB; 20 - 20k Hz
- Tone Controls:
- Bass: +/- 15 dB @ 100 Hz
- Treble: +/- 15 dB @ 10 kHz shelving
- Bright: + 12 dB @ 10 kHz, 15dB gain
- Midrange: +/- 12 dB, 50 –2.000 Hz, Q=0.80
- Edge: +/- 12 dB @ 7 kHz
- Boost Control: Gain 0 – 30 dB
- Drive Control: Gain 0 – 35 dB
- Dynamic Range: typ 107 dB A-weighted
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.3 x 6.0 x 2.3" (110 x 153 x 58 mm)
- Weight: 875g (1.95 lb.)
- Power Requirements: 9 V DC Regulated, 10 mA
AUDIO SAMPLES: Coming soon...
Bass Guitar Magazine Review
Bass Player Magazine Review
Fuzz Magazine Review
Musiker Magasinet Review