Our Price: $279.99
Price Includes FREE Shipping!
With the EBS DynaVerb, your choice ranges from eight different true stereo digital reverb effects, from Rooms, to Plates, to Halls.
The pedal uses 24-bit digital processing circuitry for outstanding performance on stage and in the recording studio.
The EBS Bass Effects and Preamp pedals will add new dimensions to your sound. Designed specifically for bass players by bass players. With EBS' experience and technical know-how, they have created this unbeatable range of seriously special effects.
- Nominal Input Level: - 8 dBv
- Input Impedance: 200 kohms stereo 100 kohms mono
- Dry Bandwidth (+0 / -2 dB): 20 - 20k Hz
- Reverb Bandwidth (+0/-3 dB): 20 - 20k Hz
- Tone Low Pass Filter (min / max): 1 / 20 kHz
- Reverb Types: 3 Rooms, 3 Plates, and 2 Halls
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range: typ 107 dB A-weighted
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4” (70 x 115 x 35 mm)
- Weight: 450g (1 lb.)
- Power Requirements: 9 V DC Regulated, 85 mA max.
Several Samples Here
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS:
Bass Guitar Magazine Review
Fuzz Magazine Review
Musiker Magasinet Review
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 8/20/2006:
"Best reverb in pedal form, if you want more features go rackmount."
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 8/11/2006:
"This is as good as it gets with a reverb pedal... It is incredibly quiet and sounded very natural on all settings."
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 5/5/2006:
"Overall... this pedal is great. When I first picked it up I noticed that I felt like a brick. Great sound.. easy to use.. what else can I say about it other than go buy one."
ALL HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEWS