Our Price: $149.00
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
Heavy Electronics Hwy-77:
A set it and forget it distortion rock box. The Hwy-77 is designed to simply feed thick and meaty IC distortion into your amp. Simple in function, Level and Gain controls are sensitive and accentuate playing style. No "die-off" as gain is decreased. Rather, lower level gain tone is open and warm. Decadent response to humbuckers and plenty of punch for single coils. Luxurious headroom to aid in recording and driving other pedals and amps. Voiced openly with fantastic response to bass. Voice knob creates a low-end off with thick and massive low end that slowly rolls back off and reveals screaming highs and mids. Sounds even better coming off a wall of 4x12s.
- Hand-made in Minneapolis, MN by Musicians
- Voiced openly for Guitar, Bass, or any Instrument
- True Bypass Switching & Minimum Length Leads
- PCB Designed, Printed, and Populated by H.E.
- 1 oz. Copper 1/16" Single Point Mounted PCB
- 24mm Large Size Pots for Maximum Reliability
- Flying Leads to all Potentiometers and Jacks
- Neutrik or Switchcraft 1/4" Signal Jacks
- Sealed Metal LED Housing with Flying Leads
- 9V 200MA Power for Max Compatibility
- Powder-Coated Die-Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS:
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 5/29/2008:
"I'm using a 61 reissue SG from 1987 through a marshall superbass. Sounds amazing! Big sparkling tone that just oozes and drips out of my amp! Very good note definition and clarity. Super sensitive to picking attack."
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 5/12/2008:
"Here is where the rubber meets the road. The sound quality of this pedal has floored me ever since I first tried it out. First let me say that I have played guitar for over 20 years, and I currently own a lot of good equipment to test it with and against. My distortion pedal stable includes an OCD, SOV-1 (Japan), Clark Gainster (original large chassis), and a Keeley modded Boss BD-2. All are good in their own way. But the Hwy 77 has an "organic" sound that the other pedals do not have. I really can't explain it, but it makes it very easy to get a great sound when the Hwy 77 is switched on. Plus it is very quiet at idle for an overdrive pedal."
ALL HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEWS