Our Price: $249.99
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
Red Witch Fuzz God II:
Fuzz God II is the insane silicon brother of Germanium Fuzz God. It's wilder, it's crazier, it's the loose cannon sonic brother that you wouldn't introduce to your girlfriend, cause you know he'd try his luck with her.
Fuzz God II allows you to create fuzzyness of epic proportions (think red seas parting, burning bushes, pillars of salt etc). From your classic fuzz tones of the sustaining, soulful, singing kind through to those of utter chaos - encompassing suboctave madness, parasitic sustain and out of control fax machine dial lunacy.
- Volume: This controls the output Volume
- Fuzz: From a gentle break-up to a singing beam of fuzz - you decide.
- Wrath: When engaged (by depressng the lightning bolt footswitch) you can dial up all manner of destruction: SubOctave thunder, eternally sustained notes, squealing high frequency note corruption, and a myriad number of other terrifying tones.
- Sputter: Choose from a smooth singing fuzz to a ragged, rough, sputty gated mess and anything in between. This control will crackle when turned - it's changing a DC bias - and this is normal and to be expected.
- Awaken: A super sturdy true-bypass switch to engage the effect.
- Lightening Bolt Footswitch: Engage this footswitch for crazed oscillation and octavization effects.
- Lightning Toggle Switch: Engage this to double your gain.
- Ear Toggle Switch: Engage this switch to boost treble frequencies.
- Internal Trim Pot: Inside the Fuzz God II is a small blue trim pot which enables you to adjust the master bias on the transistors - make it smoother or more sputtery - it's all down to you.
The Fuzz God II can be powered from either a nine volt battery or an external nine volt dc adapter (the Boss PSA style is ideal - though anything with 2.1mm barrel plug with a negative centre pin is fine. Unlike Fuzz God, Fuzz God II doesn't need any flim flammery with powering it up - either the battery or the dc supply will enable the unit to crank (including the LED). Sweet.
The Fuzz God comes finished in vintage pearl with Gold text.The LED is a brilliant diamond white. All components are top notch; Switchcraft jacks, alpha pots, through - hole double sided circuit boards with groundplane shielding etc etc. What more could you want?
Red Witch Video Demo
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS:
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 5/12/2009:
"Very good sound quality. It's designed to be noisy but not in a cheap way! The guts of this thing are very high quality."
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 4/14/2009:
"...the Fuzz God II is a versatile yet consistent boutique fuzz pedal that can allow for studio experiments and yet be very dependable and reliable in live situations. The Wrath switch basically makes it a dual pedal: you don't necessarily have to change your fuzz settings to make the pedal oscillate. Again, quite a plus when playing live. As ever with instruments, there's no such thing as "the best", it all depends what you need to do. If you don't know what you need to do, I still think the Fuzz God II is an excellent choice as it does many things, all of them very well and for a very good price."
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 4/8/2008:
"i could give it a 10, but 10 is perfection. close enough. love the sputter. all controls are very interactive. fun to play with the oscillation and octave up weirdness. tons of possibilities. i hate most distortion pedals. wanted something a little different and this fits the bill nicely."
ALL HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEWS