Our Price: $2495.00
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
Louis Electric KR-M12 Combo Amplifier:
Winner of the coveted Guitar Player Editor's Pick Award in August, 2006, the Louis Electric KR-M12 is the amp that Keith fell in love with, and is similar to the amp that Louis designed for Hubert Sumlin. It is a Marshall Plexi/Fender Tweed influenced design that features a two-channel preamp with four inputs and an EL34-powered output stage. This amp produces some of the nicest cleans, and some of the best, most complex-sounding overdrive tones that we have heard.
- Model KR M12
- Output Power 40 Watts
- Speaker: Celestion G12H-30
- Speaker: Load 8 Ohms
- Controls: Volume, Master Volume, Treble, Bass, Midddle, Presence
- 2 Channel: With 4 Input /4 Different Gain Inputs
- Tubes 2 x EL34s, 3 x 12AX7s, 1 x 5AR4
- Black Tolex, Gold Piping, and Beige Grill Cloth
- Height: 17 1/2
- Depth: 8 3/4
- Width: 23 1/2
- Weight 48 lbs
- Gain Stages Explained: In order to get the gain stages to work plug your guitar into gain inputs 1 or 2 and take the foot pedal and plug it into normal 1 or normal 2:
- For clean sound plug guitar into normal input 1
- For slight increase in gain plug guitar into gain input 1
- For medium gain,leave guitar in gain input 1 plug pedal into normal 2
- For high gain,leave guitar in gain input 1 plug pedal into normal 1 at this point its best back the master volume down.
20th Century Guitar
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS:
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 8/26/2006:
"I have been playing for 40 years in September. I own two rocks, clark,matchless, bruno, kendrick, fender, marshall........etc. If it were stolen I'd grab another, nothing sounds like this little bomb. I love the texture and power. This is a great little amplifer and a blast to play, it really gets that Keith Richards grind."
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 7/18/2005:
"Superb balance, gorgeous clean sounds and roaring OD. I think all three parts were integral. This amp can sound like a crystal bell in ways and roar like a hurricane. Tons of power available in either clean or distortion."
ALL HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEWS