Our Price: $127.99
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
DDyna Charlie Special:
What’s a Charlie Special? Simply put, it’s a pre-amp, Ddyna's signature limiter, and a volume control. There are no markings of the controls or I/O. Dan Simom at Ddyna feels that anyone using this pedal will already know (or can figure it out very quickly) what it is and how it operates. For those that need a bit more information, there is a diagram in the manual.
Features genuine Neutrik jacks, true bypass switching (TPDT), precision carbon film resistors, and reverse polarity protection in a compact, hardcoated case.
- DRIVE: Pre-Amp drive – 21dB to 39dB.
- OVERDRIVE: Medium-hard limiter – medium to gritty limit.
- VOLUME: Sets the output level.
- Switching: true bypass, TPDT
- Input Impedance: 300K (min)
- Input Jack: Neutrik 1/4" Inch Phone Jack, Switched
- Output Impedance: Volume Dependent
- Output Jack: Neutrik 1/4" Inch Phone Jack
- Current Consumption: (Operating): 10mA @ 9VDC; (Standby): 8mA @ 9VDC
- Battery Type: 9V (IEC 6LR61) (Internal - Shrouded Battery Snaps)
- External Power: 9VDC Regulated AC Adapter (not included); Voltage Range: 7.5VDC-12VDC; Connector: 2.1mm x 5.5mm, Tip Negative
- Dimensions: 4.37" x 2.66" x 2.08"
- Weight: 0.47 lbs.
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS: Coming soon...