Our Price: $195.00
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
Mad Professor Snow White Auto Wah PCB:
The Mad Professor Snow White Auto Wah (SWAW) circuit is based on a 1991 BJF rackmount remote wah circuit, and is tuned like a real wah. The circuit has been redesigned with envelope controls and is built into a small size pedal. It has very fast tracking and accuracy rarely found on auto wahs/envelope filters. With the four knobs you have total control of the effect.
The SWAW works both with guitar and bass and you can fine-tune the pedal to suit your instrument, your playing style, and your taste of tone. The pedal has a unique Decay control for the filter frequency fall speed. You can set it to be fast for wah effects on every note, or slower for a more traditional auto wah sound.
- SENSITIVITY: Sets the filter trigger level. Tune this carefully to fit your guitar/bass output and your playing touch. You can further change the sensitivity from your guitar's volume knob while playing
- BIAS: Controls the filter resonance frequency. When Sensitivity is turned fully off the Bias can be used as a sweepable filter
- RESONANCE: Controls the sharpness or Q-factor of the filter
- DECAY: Controls how fast the filter frequency falls back to resting point (that is set with the Bias control). This can be set fast (CW) so you get the wah effect on every note, or slow for a more traditional auto wah sound
- PLAYING HINTS: Please take time to get used to the controls as this is a voltage control filter and it will react to your playing touch. The envelope control circuit is carefully designed to follow the dynamics of guitar/bass and it might take some time to master the Auto Wah playing techniques.