Our Price: $149.00
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
Lizard Leg Flying Dragon Boost:
The Lizard Leg Flying Dragon Boost is a single stage, broad frequency boost that doesn't alter your sound or your tone. 100% transparent but still has the Magic Mojo to add that extra "oomph" to your sound. The Dragon doesn't boost your highs, notch your mids, or turn your lows into a muddy mess. What you put in is what you get out - just More. Period.
The Dragon is so transparent and clean that it works equally well with acoustic/electrics, mandolins, dobros, and lap steels - even keyboards. If it has strings, the Dragon works!
The Dragon interacts with your amp dynamically - think of it as an external gain stage. If your amp is set clean, with a lot of headroom left, then you can expect a straight up volume boost from the Dragon that doesn't color or alter your tone. If your amp is set on the edge of breakup with a little grit already on the sound, then the Dragon will push you over the edge into a sweet, natural overdrive that comes from the amp itself.
- 9v to 18v DC operation from any standard effect power supply (not included) (add a Dunlop ECB004 18v adapter your shopping cart by clicking here)
- 9v battery powered with heavy duty ABS battery snaps
- Gold Plated Molex battery connections
- Hand built and hand wired
- True bypass
- 100% noiseless design with star grounding
- Vishay/Sprague Orange Drop filtering caps
- 1% Vishay/Dale metal film resistors
- Switchcraft or Neutrik jacks
- Mil spec'd wire used exclusively
- LED On/Off Indicator
- Reverse polarity protection
- 18-8 Stainless steel enclosure screws
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS:
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 10/4/2009:
"This pedal does exactly what they say it does. Your tone and just more. If you run a long pedal chain or use long cables it brings back the tone to your rig. I leave mine on all the time. When you want to turn things up and have your amp just at the point of break up it can really drive the amp into really sweet overdrive."
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 4/27/2009:
"This thing is so transparent, it's my favorite thing about it. I use it to beef up the sound of my guitar, which it does so well without changing my tone. As a booster, once again, it is absolutely astounding because it doesn't alter my tone one bit. I have never heard that in a pedal before. This thing completes my clean tone, and I can also use it to give my amp a kick in the tail to push it into overdrive."
ALL HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEWS
Lizard Leg Reviews Page