Payment: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
We also accept Visa and Mastercard debit cards. We also accept Paypal (address for PP: firstname.lastname@example.org), but our web shopping
cart is not Paypal ready, so just email us
a list of the items you want along with your shipping address and phone number, and we'll
send you a Paypal Money Request. We also accept checks and Money Orders (both USA only).
USPS Money Orders are treated like cash. All other checks and money orders require 3-10 days
bank clearance time. If paying by check/MO please
contact us before sending any money
to ensure that the items are in stock, and to finalize the payment details.
Returns: You have seven days (from the date you receive your order) to return most items you purchase from us (*some exceptions apply; please see below).
Before you return anything you MUST
submit a Return Request to us, to notify us of the pending return, and to receive an RMA number.
An RMA number will automatically be issued to you at the time you
submit your request (the RMA process is browser-based and automated. You get your
RMA # immediately and you do not need an email reply from us). Please write it on the outside of the box
on or near the shipping label. Please also include it in
a note enclosed inside the box. If you return anything to us without a pedalGEEK-issued
RMA number, you will be charged for shipping/handling both ways, and charged an additional 25% restocking fee,
no questions asked, no exceptions.
All returns are also subject to meeting the following conditions:
- The item must be returned in pristine condition, i.e., the
item must come back to us in the EXACT same condition in which it left our warehouse.
- Your return MUST be received by us within 10 days of the day you
submit your Return Request. Late returns will be assessed a 10% restocking fee.
- You must send back the product's manufacturer's box along with all paperwork and packaging materials that were with the
item: warranty cards, instructions, promotional stickers, plastic wrappers (completely intact and not torn), etc. Pickups must be returned with all hardware
in factory-sealed bags, and with all wires uncut and with NO solder (or tape) applied. If your returned item does not come back to us in brand new condition,
you will be charged a 15% restocking fee (25% if the manufacturer's box is missing or used as the shipping box--see below).
- Any free promotional items (picks, strings, cables, etc.) you received along
with your order must also be returned in pristine condition. If not, you will be charged
for the item(s). If you have used the free items and/or cannot return
them in resaleable condition in their original packaging you WILL be charged for
them, so please keep them if that is the case.
- If an item ships with a battery wrapped in sealed plastic (like Guyatone Micro Pedals)
and you break the seal on the battery and subsequently return the item to us, you will be charged
a 15% restocking fee. Please use another battery to power such items.
The following items and/or situations carry a mandatory restocking fee:
The following items CANNOT BE RETURNED (unless they were sent to you as a free gift with purchase, in which case, they must be returned if you want to avoid paying for them):
- Multiple Pedal Returns:
If you return 3 or more pedals from the same order (or on the same RMA#, or that were purchased within 10 days of each other), there will be a restocking fee to cover our
expenses. Please note that this is only for returns of 3 or more pedals ordered and shipped to you together (or within 10 days of each other) and/or being
returned together. This is not a cumulative thing, i.e., if you return a pedal in January, and another one in May, and
another one in September, this does not apply to you. It only applies to multiple pedals (3 or more) purchased and/or
returned together (or within a 10-day period) . The restocking fee schedule is as follows:
- 3 pedal return: 5% restock fee
- 4 pedal return: 6% restock fee
- 5 pedal return: 7% restock fee
- 6 pedal return: 8% restock fee
- 7 pedal return: 9% restock fee
- 8+ pedal return: 10% restock fee
- The following items/situations will result in a mandatory restocking fee:
- 15%: All Returned Pedalboards (except Pedaltrain-Pro models, see below) (please thoroughly check out size needs before ordering)
- 15%: All Returned Guitars and Basses
- 15%: All Returned Amplifiers and Speaker Cabinets (including Koch Pedaltones)
- 15%: All Returns of the following items:
- Fulltone Tube Tape Echo
- Guyatone FR3000V Tube Reverb
- Rocktron All Access
- MG Space City
- Valvetrain SpringThing
- Chunk Systems Octavius Squeezer
- MI Audio Analog Delay
- RJM RG-16
- RJM Effects Gizmo
- T-Rex Limited Edition 10th Anniversary Mudhoney
- T-Rex Spin Doctor
- Koch Loadboxes
- Furman Voltage Regulators
- Carl Martin Quattro
- 25%: For all pedals, small amps, and any item that comes in a branded manufactuurer's box: Returning the item without the manufacturer's box, or
using the manufacturer's box as the shipping box. (You must place the boxed item into a larger shipping box before shipping it to us. If the item's box is
covered with shipper labels and postage, the item is not in the EXACT same condition in which it left our warehouse.)
- Power Supplies (includes all multi-pedal power supplies and accessories)
- Talk Boxes
- Pedaltrain Pro pedalboards (hard and soft case models)
- Radial Dragsters
- Replacement Parts (All-Parts, Fender parts, Gibson parts, etc...)
- Cables (includes all DIY [such as George L's, Core, Planet Waves, etc.] cable, plugs, jackets, kits, tools, and related items)
- Buttons and Badges
- Peg Winders
- Books/Printed Publications
- CDs, DVDs, Audio and/or Video Tapes
- Special Order Items
- Items sold as "Open Box" items
- Items sold as "CLOSEOUT" items
- Items sold as "Floor Model" items
- Items sold through eBay auctions wherein NO RETURNS ALLOWED (or language to that effect) is specified in the listing.
- Polishes, Oils, Sprays, Cleaning/Polishing Cloths
- Gift Certificates
- Pedalboard Fasteners/Velcro
- Pedalboard Risers
Shipping: You are responsible for all shipping/handling charges unless otherwise
specified. If we offer free shipping on a product you are still
responsible for all shipping/handling charges (both ways) if you return it to us.
shipping/handling charge will be added to your order based on the shipping method
you choose (UPS ground, 2nd day air, or next day air, or USPS priority
International orders are shipped via your choice of either
We will notify you via email with the actual shipping/handling charges
after you place your order. Our online ordering program does NOT calculate
international shipping rates. The shipping rates that may appear as you
purchase your order are an approximation only. Also, all free shipping
offers do NOT apply to international orders. For more info on
international orders go here.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited Service (takes about 5-6 business days)
- UPS Worldwide Express Service (takes about 2-3 business days)
- UPS Standard (Only available on Canadian orders) (takes about 4-8 business days)
- US Postal Service Global Express (takes about 3-5 business days)
the actual charge, which is determined at the time we package your order,
is more than the amount on the e-mail invoice you receive from us, we
will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail to receive your approval
of the increase. We will NEVER charge your credit card more than the
amount reported in your confirmation e-mail without first notifying
you and receiving your approval. If the actual shipping rate does turn
out to be higher than the quoted rate, we will often ship the order
at the quoted rate, and pay the difference ourselves!
Note:If you select Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air, this does not guarantee
that you will receive your order on the next, or second, day. You will
receive your order the next, or 2nd day, from the day it is shipped,
which will be anywhere from 1 hour to a few days from the day we receive
it. We will make every effort to pack and ship your order ASAP.
Refunds: We will credit your credit card (minus the initial shipping/handling charge and any restocking fees) as soon as we receive and
inspect the returned item(s). Please note that it could take several business days before you actually see the charge back on your credit
card--credit card banks are slower at processing returns than sales. Any orders that were prepaid with a bank check or a money order
will be refunded with a PG Music Inc company check. If you pay with a credit card Gift Card you will receive a store credit, not a refund.
Billing: The charge on your credit card will appear as either PG Music Inc. or pedalGEEK
Your Security: pedalGEEK.com uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, so that all personal and confidential information you provide us with (credit card number, expiration date, etc.) is transmitted via a secure browser-to-server link. SSL is the industry standard technology for creating secure Internet connections and has been used for many years, providing millions of Internet shoppers with the highest level of security available. For added security, once we receive your information, pedalGEEK.com stores ALL credit card data OFF-LINE.
Your Privacy: At pedalGEEK.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We gather personal information about you only so that we may process your orders and your requests for information. We use cookie technology ONLY to make your shopping experience easier and more fun. We do NOT--under any circumstances--sell, lease, rent, barter, loan, or give away customer data. Your privacy is important to us.
Misc: Please note: pedalGEEK.com sells primarily handmade equipment from small manufacturers. Sometimes manufacturers will
change the design of a pedal without notice. These changes can include pedal color, number of knobs, knob placement, knob
style, knob color, jack placement, presence or absence of LEDs, etc. We try to update product pictures and descriptions
ASAP, but sometimes things slip beneath the radar. If you want to be absolutely sure of the presence or absence of a specific
feature, email us before placing your order, as we cannot guarantee that the item you receive
will look EXACTLY like the picture on our Web site, and you are still responsible for all shipping/handling charges (both ways) if you return it to us,
so please check with us first, if the looks are important.
PG Music Inc. (pedalGEEK.com) is not responsible for typographic errors. PG Music Inc. (pedalGEEK.com) reserves the right, at its own discretion,
to limit or cancel quantities of purchased items. PG Music Inc. (pedalGEEK.com) retains the right to refuse service to anyone.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Errors will be corrected where discovered, and PG Music Inc. (pedalGEEK.com) reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and
to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted.