Our Closeout Price: $175.00
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
was $229.99 / SAVE $54.99!!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON CLOSEOUT ITEMS. NO RETURNS ALLOWED. Items will be tested before shipping to ensure they leave our warehouse in working condition.
The TwinStomp Booster provides two switchable clean-boost channels, plus true bypass. The two potentiometer-adjustable boost channels are designed to give 1x to 5x Voltage Gain (0dB - 10db) on Channel 1, and 2x to 13x Voltage Gain (6dB - 22.5dB) on Channel 2 as standard. With the pedal bypassed, if you set your amplifier to give a full clean tone, just bordering on break-up, the two boost settings can be set to drive your Amp into a fat crunch on Channel 1 and a full screaming lead on Channel 2.
The TwinStomp booster uses a modified version of the Mosfet Booster circuit developed by Jack Orman. This booster circuit gives a beautiful transparent sound which can push your amp into overload without colouring the sound. It gives you a lot more of what you already have in your set up.
- Two LEDs are provided which indicate which setting is in standby or active.
- Very low battery drain. An On-Off toggle switch is provided to allow the 9 Volt supply (Either battery or external supply) to be switched off without disconnecting input lead. You can leave your rig connected without fear of draining your battery.
- Sounds great when operating on 9V battery. 9V adapter input socket is supplied for those who prefer to provide power from other sources.
- True bypass switching
- Purpose designed non-magnetic stainless steel enclosure, provides:
- Extremely robust construction
- Non slip feet which can be removed to allow permanent fixing to a pedal board
- Unique battery holder - (Patent applied for GB0709168.9) - battery can be replaced quickly without the removal of the base
- All control labels are engraved into the metal itself; no labels or ink that will fade away.
- Engineered and manufactured in England
- Top quality components used throughout:
- Two 3PDT Electro Harmonix switches
- Alpha potentiometers
- Neutrik jacks
- Fairchild mosfet
- UL Toggle switch
- Top quality close tolerance capacitors and resistors used throughout
- Two purpose designed TwinStomp Booster (copyright) printed circuit boards manufactured by ISO9001:2000 registered firm in England.
- Supplied with Test Certificate giving full final test results. Every pedal is permanently serial numbered and full records are maintained of build configuration and test results. Circuits are fully tested twice, looking for clean unclipped signals from sine and square wave inputs. TwinStomp's quality assurance testing is conducted at 100hz, 1khz, and 100khz. TwinStomp's resident guitarist also puts every pedal through its paces on a valve amplifier before signing the Test Certificate.
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS: Coming soon...