Our Price: $169.99
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
In the early 1970s Dan Armstrong introduced the original Orange Squeezer, a simple, compact guitar compressor unlike anything before it. Using a combination of hand-selected N.O.S. (new old-stock) components and an utra-quiet modern signal-path, the Hartman Compressor recreates the tight, transparent squeeze and legendary soft-clipping of the original, adding essential modern amenities: External Ratio and Gain control, LED, external 9VDC power jack, and Heavy-Duty True-Bypass switching.
The external Ratio control provides instant access to any level of compression. And with additional gain to spare, the Hartman Compressor is equally comfortable running country-clean, as a lead boost, or being pushed past breakup into smooth overdrive. Fast attack and transparent release ensure that even high ratios of compression are free of unwanted transients and pumping.
- 100% hand wired, bench-tested, and auditioned prior to shipping (testing performed by/at Hartman Electronics).
- Mil-spec plated-thru-hole printed circuit board (PCB) construction
- Genuine N.O.S. Op-amp and Germanium-diode envelope detector
- Ultra-quiet 1% metal-film resistors film capacitors
- Switchcraft jacks & Alpha potentiometers
- External Ratio and Gain control
- Heavy duty true-bypass switching
- 9VDC input jack
- Reverse-polarity protection
- "Your Old School Desk" Green powder-coated metal enclosure
- On/Off LED indicator
Lots of Samples Here
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS:
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 2/10/2008:
"This pedal is super easy to use and get a good sound out of it. 2 knobs, 1 for volume and 1 for ratio. You can get a great compression out of it or also use it as a clean boost, by turning up the gain and leaving the ratio off. I think it is a great compressor for country music."
ALL HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEWS