Our Price: $379.99
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
DTAR Solstice Mixing-Blending System:
Solstice is a high quality two channel preamp mixer that blends virtually any type of sound source. The low-noise hybrid circuitry and internally adjustable gain from 0 to 24db make it suitable for both live and studio use. Solstice is the perfect solution for musicians looking to live-mix up to four sources such as piezo pickups, magnetic pickups, standard mics, and high output condenser mics.
- 1/4” and XLR inputs on each channel: Allows either a microphone or pickup input on either channel
- Balanced XLR mic input with true gain control for optimum headroom and lowest noise: Very low noise and high common mode rejection ratio. Utilizes discrete hybrid circuitry as in high end mixing consoles
- Full 3 way level / clip indicator: Helps set optimum gain for best headroom and signal to noise ratio
- Phase reverse switch: Helps control acoustic feedback
- Channel effects loop with send and return jacks: Can be used as independent signal output or as insertion point for external signal
- Mute switch: Allows complete shut off of rig
- Tuner output (unaffected by mute switch): Allows quiet tuning
- Chassis compatible with Equinox and Mama Bear: Micro-rack system or two units in full rack mount.
- Stereo input jack: Allows access to both channels with one stereo cable
- External wall mount power supply: Allows AC operation
- High quality components: Extremely low noise and distortion, audiophile quality sound
- Mic stand adapter available as an option: Useful for on-stage applications that use a microphone stand. Allows the performer to have full access to the front panel while facing the audience
- Size: 8.5" W x 6.5" D x 2.7" H (216mm x 165mm x 69mm)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs / 1.3 kg
AUDIO SAMPLES: Coming soon...
Owner's Manual with Complete Specs
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS:
Frets Magazine Review Fall 2004:
View/Download PDF Review
Guitar Player Magazine Review June 2003: