Our Price: $239.99
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
Hartman Envelope Filter:
Inspired by one of the great envelope filter pedals of the 1970's (the Mutron III Envelope Filter) and developed with guitarist Mark Karan (Delaney Bramlett, Bob Weir & Ratdog, Jemimah Puddleduck) the Hartman Envelope Filter is a recreation of a classic effect optimized for tone, flexibility, and ease-of-use.
"Mark wanted a pedal with a certain tone, range, and feel that could be switched fluidly among its settings via a simple user interface, and of course, analog," says Hartman. "I was intrigued by the idea of tailoring a faithful recreation of the Mutron to his requirements, so we set to work. The result is a beautifully voiced musical effect that preserves the raw immediacy of first-generation analog."
The Hartman Envelope Filter employs select, low-noise components for its signal path and an optically controlled state-variable filter for authentic timbre and response. A second foot switch permits change of filter sweep direction for on-the-fly access to a broad palette of classic filter sounds from funky chirps and saturated quacks to subtler flute-like attacks and horn-tones. An active Mix control blends filtered and unfiltered signal. Factory preset internal trim pots permit additional tuning of filter action.
- Envelope controlled state variable filter
- Sensitivity, Peak, and Mix controls
- Hi-Lo Filter Peak Frequency Switch
- Foot-switchable Filter Sweep Direction
- Plated-Through-Hole PCB (printed circuit board) construction
- Rugged powder-coated metal enclosure
- Power: No batteries. Can be powered with the included 18v DC positive-tip adapter or by any of the methods noted below.
- Heavy-duty true-bypass switching
- Dimensions: 5-5/8" W x 4-5/8" L x 2-1/2" H
- Using an External Power Supply with the 18VDC 2.5mm via Tip-Positive External power jack:
- Will work with any one of the following setups:
- Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+, AND 1 Voodoo Lab dmPPY Voltage Doubler Y-Cable, AND 1 Godlyke Green Line 6 Jumper (or 1 Visual Sound 1 Spot L6 Converter-CL6): this setup uses 2 outputs on the Pedal Power.
- Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+, AND 1 Voodoo Lab dmPPEH24 Voltage Doubler Y-Cable: this setup uses 2 outputs on the Pedal Power.
- Dunlop ECB004 18v adapter, Godlyke Green Line 6 Jumper (or Visual Sound 1 Spot L6 Converter-CL6).
- Electro-Harmonix US18DC500 adapter