Our Price: $249.99
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
Durham Crazy Horse:
The Durham Crazy Horse is one of the most adaptable distortion/fuzz pedals on the market today. Though the inspiraion for this pedal came from a legendary tone, it's versatility is nearly endless, because the controls required to obtain that classic tone also allow you to get just about any other distortion/fuzz tone you can dream up.
Controls and Features:
- Drive: The Drive control feeds into the Fuzz control. With the Fuzz turned down the Drive works solely with the Tone, Volts, and Level controls
- Fuzz: The Fuzz control feeds into the Tone and Level controls. With the Drive control turned down you are getting a pure fuzz effect. If the Fuzz control is turned all the way up craziness will occur. If the Drive control is brought up too the Fuzz will saturate and things will get even crazier. Playing with the balance between the Fuzz and Drive controls will will give you many hours of tonal satisfaction.
- Tone: The Tone control works with all sections of the Crazy Horse. The Tone control at 12:00 o'clock should give you a neutral effect.
- Volts: The Volts control works with the Drive control. Turned fully clockwise, the Drive is getting maximum voltage to the circuit. Turned counter clockwise, the Drive is being starved for voltage (when turning up/down there will be a slight delay for the effect to settle in).
- Level: The Level control limits the output of the effect.
- Power: The Crazy Horse uses a standard 9-volt negative-center power supply (not included), or a single 9-volt battery.
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS: Coming soon...