Our Price: $143.20
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET:
I know you're seeing a lot of Rave reviews about the new FD2-MOS and some are thinking "I had a FD or a FD2 10th Anny; No thanks!" Sorry, you owe it to yourself to put down that (insert flavor of the month) for an hour and take the new FD2 for a little test-drive. Let's just say the blanket has been lifted in both "Normal" and "Mosfet" modes.
The Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET won Guitar Player Magazine's Reader's Choice Poll for "BEST STOMPBOX of 2006." It was also chosen by Guitar Player Magazine as one of the all-time top 50 effects ever! Fulltone was the first company to offer a switchable "Boost" Channel in an overdrive, and to manufacture their own Super-Duty 3PDT footswitch, allowing True-Bypass plus LED.
The Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET is housed in a beautiful blue powder-coated 16-gauge steel enclosure. The first channel is the "Overdrive Mode," capable of Clean Boost, non-compressed overdrive, or light/medium softer overdrive, all while retaining your guitar's original tone. The Tone knob is a very effective presence control that can smooth out or add upper harmonics. There's also a footswitchable second channel "Boost Mode" with its own separate Distortion control for medium to higher gain sounds with a more singing violin-like sustain!
Full-Drive devotees include The Rolling Stones, Robin Trower, The Black Crowes, Ian Moore, Steve Stevens, Drew Zingg, Pete Anderson, John Abercrombie, and most studio guitarists in LA, NY, and Nashville.
- Mini-Toggle #1:
- Vintage: for old-style Fd2 mid-heavy tones that cut through the mix.
- FM: stands for "flat-mids" offering a more natural sound but enhanced for even more transparency. It sounds great on a strat's Neck Pickup, truly spectacular!
- CompCut: removes the bounding from the feedback loop allowing for Monster Clean Boost tones and some rougher OD sounds with the OD and Boost knobs turned up.
- Mini-Toggle #2:
- MOSFET Clipping
- Normal Clipping: even more asymmetrical, sweeter, more open, no "blanket" over the sound.
- Moved the LED's (compared to earlier versions).
- Borrowed the OCD's super bright LEDs with (Fulltone's exclusive) "no thump/no pop" True Bypass Switching.
- Also features a beautiful sparkle Blue Metallic powder-coat finish for this, the final version of the most popular boutique OD ever made.
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS:
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 5/12/2009:
"This is the most incredible overdrive pedal I've ever played. ...The pedal enhances your sound in so many ways it could be used for any type of music. It could be used for a volume boost, or give you a fantastic liquid lead tone. I've been playing for 18 years and I've heard a lot of overdrives. This is by far my favorite."
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 12/28/2008:
"What can I say that hasn't already been said. I'm completely blown away. It's as if it has become an actual part of the MESA's preamp. It rocks. 370 ratings and a 9.0 say it all. I HIGHLY recommend taking this pedal for a test drive. You won't be disappointed."
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 12/8/2008:
"I've had many overdrives and distortions, but this is the very best. PERIOD! It absolutely helps me make great music. It's magic. USE THE 18 Volt power. You will be very happy."
ALL HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEWS