Our Price: $2195.00
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
Louis Electric Tremblelux 1x12 Combo:
The Trembelux is Louis's take on the history of the tweed, starting off in the realm of a Deluxe and finishing off with one of the most musical Bandmaster/Bassman singing lead tones you could hope for. You can simply plug into the "Normal" channel and work the volume and tone for a world of incredible sounds or you can bridge the Fat and Normal channels for much greater flexibility and control over the sculpting of your tones. The tremolo is possibly the finest we've heard and in small amounts adds a depth and dimension that fills the room with waves of gorgeous tone. This amp has become an instant classic in the DAG studio and is seeing quite a bit of action.
- Model: 5G9 Tremblelux 1x12 Combo
- Output Power: 21 Watt Push/Pull / 5 Watt Single-Ended (Switchable from Control Panel)
- Output Stage: 2 6V6s
- Preamp Stage: 3 12AX7s
- Rectifier: 1 5U4G
- 4 Inputs, 2 Channels
- Controls: Fat Volume, Volume, Tone, Speed, Depth
- Speaker: Avatar Hellatone 30
- Cabinet Constructed of dove tail jointed pine
- Phenolic board material (moisture free)
- Eyelet Terminal board construction
- Hand selected caps and resistors
- Cloth wiring
- Custom designed hand built transformers
- Belton tube sockets
- Switchcraft and Carling input jacks and switches
- High quality machine grade fasteners
- Height: 21"
- Depth: 10.5" tapering to 9.5" at the top
- Width: 24"
- Weight: 46 lbs
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS:
DUKE ROBILLARD REVIEW:
"I recently purchaced a Louis Electric Tremblelux amplifier. Lou's newest addition to his fine line of high end guitar amps. This amp is the answer to all tone issues I could possibly have with the most amazing ringing true tone coming from a 21 watt amp with 1 tone control and a single 12" speaker! This thing has the power of an amp 3 times its watts and twice its size! It sounds great with all my guitars whether they be Strats,Teles, Les Pauls or archtops and the smooth response is warm either clean or overdriven. It produces what I consider the smootest distortion I've heard in any amplifier.......bar none! It responds sensitively to your touch and you can go from a sweet clean sound to a growling ballsey roar with just a change in pick attach! In short..... it's perfect. And the tremelo is to die for, rich and deep as you could possibly want. It's the ultimate in tone and best of all for me, simplicity."