Our Price: $249.00
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
At the heart of the new Diamond Tremolo is a 100% analog signal path utilizing an optoisolator like vintage tube amplifiers of the 60's. The analog signal path is combined with a microprocessor controller to provide a host of cool features including:
It's important to note that at no point is your instrument signal converted to digital! Everything you hear is completely analog. Vintage sounds, modern flexibility.
- Tap tempo and footswitchable double speed mode
- User selectable waveforms (sharkfin, sinewave, square wave, and 'chop')
- Timing accents (3/4, 6/8, 2/4 and 4/4)
- Rhythmic trem mode
- 'Chaotic' mode - random speeds with any waveform!
- TapView (TM) feature allows the player to visually see the tempo and tap speed while tapping a new setting.
Some of the coolest sounds in the Diamond Tremolo come from the 4 rhythmic accent and 2 rhythmic pattern modes. Check out the sound samples below to hear some of these in action. The accented waveforms produce stronger pulses on particular beats as shown below, with bold numbers representing the accents:
The rhythmic patterns are a little bit different in that they actually produce a rhythm by using repeating groups of pulses that form note lengths. There are two to chose from:
- 2/4- sounds like 1-2-1-2
- 4/4- sounds like 1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4
- 3/4- sounds like 1-2-3-1-2-3
- 6/8- sounds like 1-2-3-4-5-6-1-2-3-4-5-6
Any of the accent or rhythmic patterns can be used with any of the four waveforms (sharkfin, sine, square or 'chop) and combined with various speeds and depths, the Tremolo can provide an almost limitless variety of trem sounds.
- Two eigthth notes and a quarter note (1-and-2-3-and-4)
- Four sixteenth notes, followed by 2 eighth notes (1-e-and-a-2-and-3-e-and-a-4-and)
- True bypass, 100% analog signal path
- Optoisolator based trem like vintage amplifiers
- Selectable waverforms (Sharkfin, Sine, Square, and Chop)
- Premium audio components, including 2% polypropylene capacitors, .5% metal film resistors
- 9V battery or standard negative tip 9V DC adapter operation