Our Price: $149.00
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
Heavy Electronics Radio Havana:
Lo-Fi revolution in a box. Radio Havana breaks tonal conformity and pronounces a tone reminiscent of a small transistor radio. Tinny with washed frequencies, and very responsive to pickup choices and string manipulation. The center "disorder" knob can be used by willling hands to dial in any amount of clipping decay desired, exposing a characeristic static appeal. This discrete engineered pedal loves to find the odd frequencies and push them to the forefront (especially at higher gain). Perfect for breakdowns and artistic expressions of decay. Exciting applications for less traditional instruments and perfect for that scratchy-throated bass tone. An official cult-classic in the making.
The Radio Havana is available with a standard finish (pictured above), or with a distressed finish (not pictured). The distressed finish features a few dings, small paint chips, scratches, and a duller finish: it's a Lo-Fi look to match the pedal's Lo-Fi sound!
- Hand-made in Minneapolis MN, USA by Musicians
- Voiced openly for Guitar, Bass or any Instrument
- True Bypass Switching & Minimum Length Leads
- PCB Designed, Printed, and Populated by H.E.
- 1 oz. Copper 1/16" Single Point Mounted PCB
- 24mm Large Size Pots for Maximum Reliability
- Flying Leads to Every Pot and Jack
- Neutrik or Switchcraft 1/4" Signal Jacks
- Metal LED Housing with Flying Leads
- 9V 200MA Power Jack for Max Compatibility, accepts standard 9-volt negative-tip, DC adapter (not included). Also runs on a single 9-volt battery.
- Powder-Coated Die-Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
AUDIO/VIDEO SAMPLES: Coming soon...
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS: Coming soon...