Our Price: $449.99
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
The Empress Superdelay isn't your basic delay. Sure it does basic delay sounds, and it sounds better than anything else out there while doing them. But if all you want is a simple delay, the Empress Superdelay isn't for you. The Empress Superdelay is for musicians who want to be inspired by their pedals, not limited by them.
- Killer Sound Quality: The Signal to Noise ratio is around 105dB.
- 2.8 Seconds of Delay Time: For your extra long delays.
- 8 Modes: normal, tap, autoset (delay time is set by tempo played), reverse, rhythm mode (multitap), tape mode, misc (dynamic, gate), and 12 second looper
- Expression Pedal Input: allows you to control either mix or feedback with your foot.
- High Pass/Low Pass Filter: high pass is good for electronic music, low pass is sweet for darker analog delay type sounds.
- Fast/Slow Modulation: slow adds extra texture, fast is a little crazy.
- 8 Presets: Settings can be saved to 8 presets. With three stompswitches, accessing the presets is easy.
- Tap Tempo with Ratios: many of the modes use tap tempo, and the ratio selection makes fast in-time delay times easy.
- True Bypass: The Empress Superdelay employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size: The enclosure measures approximately 5.7" by 3.75" by 1.75", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Power Supply: The Empress Superdelay does not run off of batteries. It comes with a power supply. The Empress Superdelay requires 300mA, positive tip, 9 to 12 VDC. You can power the Empress Superdelay from outputs 5 or 6 of the
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+. You'll need to use the red barrel connector. You must set the corresponding DIP switch away from the NORMAL position. Also, since the Superdelay requires nearly 300mA, you should only use the other output for a much lower current pedal.
- Two Year Warranty: The Empress Superdelay comes with a two-year manufacturer's warranty. You can extend the warranty to 4 years by simply registering online at the Empress website.
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS:
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 11/19/2008:
"So crisp, clean, insanely wicked sounds doing backwards effect with so many options. My deluxe memory man is now up for sale. Seymore Duncan Antiquity pickups----vox real mcoy wah---SD--hughes and kettner duotone. I never thought that a guitar could make these sounds. This pedal sings like an angel."
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 11/6/2008:
"Oh my goodness, this thing is just the most angelic effect i have ever used. The echoes are fantastic with subtle to rich modulations and filters. Zero noise, even when used with a strat and valve amp"
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 6/30/2008:
"Fan-freakin-tastic! I've had various Boss delays, a Line 6 DL-4, and a T-Rex Replica, currently own a Boss RE-20 Space Echo (which I do love, but it's a one trick pony) and also played and recorded through many other different delays. IMHO this unit beats them ALL hands down. I ordered it solely based on the total satisfaction I have with the Tremolo unit by Empress Effects that is also has pride of place on my pedalboard, and was so pleased to find the Superdelay exceeded my high expectations! I honestly cannot fault any of the settings on this pedal!! Every setting does exactly as noted."
ALL HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEWS