Our Price: $449.00
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
Plush FX Replay Junior Tube Delay:
The Plush FX Replay Junior Tube Delay delivers tape-like goodness and has the same audio and delay circuits as the
Plush FX Replay Delay, in a more pedalboard friendly package.
Andy Fuchs's objective was very simple: To create a series of delays that delivered the warmth and musicality of tape, without the hassles and costs of replacing tapes, belts, motors and maintenance. Sure, everyone loves the sound of tape, who needs all the hassles? If you're like us, you want "that sound" and nothing more.
The Replay Jr features up to one second of pure warm delay. Using the same unique circuit topology as the
Plush FX Replay Delay, The Replay Jr. has a True High Voltage switching power supply providing 300 volts to a genuine tube audio stage. It also features the same proprietary great-sounding digital technology used in many of the Plush pedals, for the delay line. The enclosure is cast aluminum, and precision machined. It features ultra-bright LEDS for the highest visibility on stage or even outdoors. The control panel features LEDS for: Echo Mute, and Tempo Indication. The Replay Jr operates as simply as a tape delay. No fancy programming or software silliness. Designed by musicians for musicians.
The control panel is clear, concise, and user-friendly. Controls are Delay Time, Echo Level, Wow, Flutter, Repeats, and Fidelity. The Fidelity control allows you to tailor the repeats from digitally clear to tape smoothness. An internal switch allows you to set the output to delay only for use through a parallel effects loop, or for stereo ping-pong operation. While the Replay Jr may be used on a pedalboard in-front of an amplifier, for best performance, we encourage its use in an effects loop. The Replay Jr is simple to operate, and its unique retro styling is equally at-home in the studio or on stage.
- Power: 300 ma from 9VDC external power supply (included) via 2.1 MM tip negative connector. Internal switching power supply produces 300-VDC for tube and regulated 6-V DC for tube filaments. Use of this device with more than 9-VDC input is not recommended and voids warranty. As internal supplies are regulated, there is no benefit to higher input voltages.
- Input: 1-Meg impedance signals from 500 to 1-Volt level.
- Mix output: 10-K output impedance 1-volt level max.
- Weight 1-lb. Powder coated die-cast machined aluminum enclosure with heat treated silk screening.
- Tube compliment: 1-12AX7 premium audio tube. Tube life estimated at 5-years of normal service.
- Premium Neutrik jacks, Cliff switches, Alpha or Bourns metal-shaft potentiometers.
- Digital delay technology: 32-Khz clock speed, 16 Khz bandwidth. 20-ms to 1-second delay range.
- Tap Tempo circuit: Designed by Ron Menelli of RJM Music Products.
- True bypass switching
- Premium boutique quality passive components selected for tone
- Mil spec fiberglass two sided circuit board construction for consistent long term performance
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA