Our Price: $149.00
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
Heavy Electronics Grind Fuzz:
Finally, a fuzz that maintains note definition. This discrete fuzz/overdrive hybrid creates a massive result that boasts plenty of fuzz and sustain but allows tighter definition of chords and arpeggios. Thundering fuzz drive at full gain and warm sweet nuances at low gain. Especially transparent and fair-handed to guitars and excellent impedence response with Wahs.
The "Swell" function adds high-end gain and harmonics and becomes dynamic-compressive at high gain. At full gain this effect can often sound like a slowly moving EQ (dark to bright) triggered each time you strike the strings. Absolutely superb for slow bends.
Side-adjust voltage pot can be adjusted with a pick to drop voltage and sag the entire circuit itself. In subtle use it can be used to lighlty compress the treble side of the fuzz. In extreme the pedal can become almost gated and unpredictable. Devistating fuzz or convincing subtlety, enjoy.
- Hand-made in Minneapolis, MN by Musicians
- Voiced openly for Guitar, Bass, or any Instrument
- True Bypass Switching & Minimum Length Leads
- PCB Designed, Printed, and Populated by H.E.
- 1 oz. Copper 1/16" Single Point Mounted PCB
- 24mm Large Size Pots for Maximum Reliability
- Flying Leads to all Potentiometers and Jacks
- Neutrik or Switchcraft 1/4" Signal Jacks
- Sealed Metal LED Housing with Flying Leads
- 9V 200MA Power for Max Compatibility
- Powder-Coated Die-Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
REVIEWS & USER COMMENTS:
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 3/11/2010:
"I actually use this as a bass distortion pedal -- it sounds unbelievable."
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 9/16/2009:
"There was no where on the neck of my Les Paul in which the Grind Fuzz did not sound amazing. Very articulate and defined no matter what single note or chord I played. It sounded awesome when running I ran it with a phaser and using my guitar's neck pickup. If you are looking for a fuzz that is actually musical and not just a noise maker like a lot of the fuzz that is on the market, this is the fuzz for you."
HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEW 7/28/2009:
"This is the best sounding fuzz/distortion/overdrive pedal I have ever used. I could try and describe the versatility of it or use cliche guitar lingo to describe the thundering wall of awesomeness that is creates but words won't do."
ALL HARMONY CENTRAL USER REVIEWS