Our Price: $185.00
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter:
The EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter Phase Machine is a 4-stage OTA-based phaser ala the Ross Phaser and the DOD 490 (the circuit is loosely based on both of these). It features 2 LFO speeds that can go from painfully slow to ridiculously fast, and a dry-kill switch that enables you to switch from Phase mode to Vibrato mode. Rate controls the speed of the LFO, and allows for an extremely wide range in conjunction with the two-mode switch. Depth controls the amount of phase shift mixed with the dry signal (not how the LFO shifts the filters) so you can get very subtle pseudo 2-stage through full-on. Sweep controls the frequency range, and Resonance controls the regeneration, which makes the effect more or less intense. The Sweep and Resonance have a large range and you can dial in classic subtle tones through over-the-top phasing.
- Measures: 4.7" X 3.7" X 1.75" (with knobs)
- Power: Any standard regulated 9-volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel. Do not run at higher voltages! Does not use batteries.
- Depth: Controls the amount of phase effect mixed with dry signal.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the LFO.
- Sweep: Controls the Frequency range.
- Resonance: Controls the regeneration of the phasing.
- Rate 1/2 Switch: Changes the range of the speed control. 1 is slower, 2 is faster.
- Phase/Vibrato Switch: Cuts the dry signal to create a vibe/vibrato effect depending on the setting of the other controls. Vibrato is created by turning the resonance down low.