Our Price: $289.00
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
GNI Phaser Flanger:
The GNI Phaser Flanger brings 2 classic modulation effects in a single product. Each effect has a complete and independent set of controls for maximum flexibility. When combined (turned on simultaneously), they can generate impressive results.
Phaser and Flanger are effects created by superposing the instrumentís signal with a phase-shifted copy of itself. The way to create the phase-shifted wave is what makes both effects different. Due to the similarity, most controls act the same way in both effects.
- SPEED: Controls the frequency of the "low frequency oscillator" (the "effect wave").
- RANGE: Controls the amplitude of that same wave.
- RESS: Part of the phase-shifted signal is fed back into the effect, creating "resonance". This knob controls the intensity of resonance you want in the sound.
- MIX: Intensity of the phase-shifted signal to be mixed with the clean sound. Higher settings make the effect stronger.
- The OSC and mod buttons are 2 special controls to the Flanger (they donít affect the phaser).
- OSC: Determines how the low frequency oscillator works. When pressed, speed knob no longer works, and range knob changes its function, letting you choose a fixed point for the effect to work without oscillation.
- mod: When pressed, changes the way the phase-shifted wave is fed back into the effect. GNI called this alternate mode "talking flanger", a particular mode which somewhat resembles a "talking box".