Our Price: $2.15 per foot
Orders of $99 & up include FREE Ground Shipping!
Evidence Audio Monorail Cable:
Evidence Audio Monorail Cable is an analog audio cable whose primary application is the transfer of a single channel of analog audio in small/tight spaces such as on pedal boards, inside racks and in studio consoles.
The Monorail has an outer diameter of 0.155". This compact size allows it to be used with most available solderless plugs. The best long-term results come from using a soldered connection however many customers will appreciate the fact that this cable is backwards-compatible with many solder-less 1/4" phone plugs on the market today. There is a large installed base of pedal boards and racks where a customer can make a quick upgrade to his rig by simply replacing the cable between his existing plugs. The Monorail makes a solid electrical and mechanical connection but with the outstanding sonic qualities offered by its superior materials and design.
The Monorail incorporates fundamental features pioneered by Evidence Audio that allow signal transmission with minimal degradation. It is designed to pass audio with as little change as possible for an honest presentation of associated equipment.
The Monorail is not recommended for use as an instrument cable; the Melody, Lyric and Lyric HG are better suited for that application. The Monorail is best suited for fixed installations where the cable will not be moved and the priority is great sound in a small package
- Super Compact: Fits in small spaces few other cables can travel; even inside components for internal wiring
- 0.155" Outer Diameter: Backwards-compatible with many solder-less plugs
- IGL™ Copper conductor: Fatigue-free midrange and highs
- Solid Core Primary Conductor: Tight, articulate bottom with midrange clarity and speed
- 20 awg Conductor Size: Large enough to communicate punch and authority, small enough to avoid skin effect anomalies
- 98% Shield Coverage: Outstanding noise rejection
- Spiral Shield: Parallel conductor geometry minimizes strand interaction compared with braided shields
- Low Capacitance: May be used in long runs without high-frequency roll-off
REVIEWS: Coming soon...