Our Price: $249.00
Price Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
Diamond Bass Comp:
The original Diamond Compressor has become one of Diamond's most well known products, loved by players for its smooth response and its ability to enhance your instrument's tone. Turns out that bass players have discovered the Compressor (many via its discussion on the TalkBass online forums) and while it generally works great for 4-string passive basses, the performance with 5/6 strings and high output active basses was less than ideal as the frequency response and headroom was optimized for guitar use.
Diamond's response to that interest is the new dedicated Bass Comp, the first Diamond pedal designed specifically for bass players. With low frequency response extending down to 20Hz and increased headroom, the Bass Comp is ideal for 4/5/6 string basses, both active and passive.
Diamond has also revoiced the Tilt EQ control, offering bassists the choice of the original 900Hz tilt point or a new 250Hz setting, accessible via a mini toggle.
You can power this pedal with a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ or ISO-5 by using it along with
- Smooth, optical compression/limiting
- Premium audio components, including 2% polypropylene capacitors, 1% metal film resistors, and a pro audio grade opamp (the signal path opamp alone costs 8 to 10 times what the industry norm uses)
- Innovative 'tilt' EQ provides a very musical tailoring of frequency response - selectable 900Hz or 250Hz tilt point
- Dual AC capacitive coupling paths for improved transient response
- True bypass signal path
- 18V power supply included. Can also be powered from 18V pedal board power supply outputs (using it along with